Sunday, December 9, 2012

Temple Square Lights

Being back in Utah means........
TEMPLE SQUARE LIGHTS!!!
That is one thing I missed being out in Iowa, so it was so nice to get to go with my family and see the lights. It was a pretty cold night and it was raining a little bit, but I am so glad we went!
Riding around in style! We brought enough strollers so that all three girls, yes it is still a little weird to say three girls, could ride in one if they wanted to. Here they are as we were watching the Nativity. Makayla is old enough that she understands the story very well now and it is so much fun to listen to her tell her little sister all about it! 

There is this one tree at Temple Square that I just LOVE! It is all orange and beautiful!

Caleb and I with the older girls. It was a little to cold and we didn't want to wake up our sleeping beauty just for one picture!
Grandpa and Grandma needed a picture in front of the lights and the Temple. It killed Grandma to have to put her umbrella down for a few seconds for this picture. She was so afraid her hair was going to get ruined! Hahaha! I am so thankful for them in my life! They are such an example to me and I love them very much!
These two make me one happy Mom!
I was trying to get ahead of them so I could snap a picture, I finally got one that turned out!
Oh how I love the lights at Temple Square! I am so glad I am get to enjoy them again!

No comments: