Thursday, December 20, 2012

Preschool Christmas Program

Makayla's Preschool did a Christmas program at a nursing home and it was so cute! I don't have a lot of pictures of it because I took mostly video of it, but trust me it was so cute.
Sitting on her circle waiting to start.
 
You knew she wouldn't be able to sit still for long. Not with he best little friend Taylee sitting so close! I love these two little girls!
Makayla wearing the Christmas shirt they made at preschool to wear for their performance. She was DYING of heat when I took this and begged me to let her take it off right after.
I think my favorite part of the program was the end when they walked up to the older people there and shook their hands. They were so shy and it was so cute to see them interact with them. What a great thing to do around Christmas time!

No comments: