Sunday, December 16, 2012

Pretty Christmas Dresses

One of the things I love about Christmas time is the new Christmas dresses that the girls get. We have had the two older girls wearing matching dresses each year thus far and I fear this will be the one and only time that all three of them will match. Makayla is getting too big to match them anymore and it is kind of sad.
Makayla (4 Years)
Her new hair cut makes her look so much older to me! Isn't she such a doll!
Lucy (2 Years)
She is one cute girl and I love having her in our family!
Nicole (3 Months)

These two are the best of friends. I hope it continues on forever!

My three sweet girls!
Nicole was so done with pictures and being moved around. She just wanted to be held by Mommy and sleep! I am afraid it is only the beginning!
Merry Christmas 2012
(I am one lucky girl!)

No comments: