Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Cookies-Better Late Than Never!

With all the sickness we had we didn't get to make our traditional Christmas sugar cookies. After poor Makayla had that high fever Lucy came down with it. I think we are finally over it. I sure hope so at least. Anyway we decided that it was better late than never to make the sugar cookies and so we did.
Cutting out the dough
Makayla used the cookie cutters to make her cookies
Lucy on the other hand just used her hands to make "snake" cookies. She is really good at making dough into snakes and is proud of them when she is done.
I swear I can never get a good picture of the two of them. Makayla is always smiling and Lucy is always pulling some crazy face.
See what I mean!

Lucy showing off her beautiful "snake" sugar cookies!
Makayla with her angel cookie.
I love making cookies with them, even if I won't eat the ones that they frost because I have seen how many times they have licked their hands while frosting their cookies! Don't worry I always make sure that I frost a few so I can enjoy some of the amazing cookies myself!

No comments: