Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Outside Fun In NOVEMBER

We have enjoyed some unseasonably warm weather this first few weeks of November and we have been loving it! Here are some pictures from us just enjoying the weather oh and the leaves!
Makayla helping out around the yard by raking up the leaves. The only down fall to her helping is that she only rakes them so that she can jump in them and then scatter them all around! You take what you get I guess!

Notice the stuffed dog that is in a lot of these pictures....Um well that is the class pet, daisy and we get the "privilege" of bringing it home sometimes. This was our weekend with it and it did everything with us! Honestly I think it is annoying, but Makayla loves having it around so I tolerate it! 
Not only do we jump in the leaves, but we also fill anything and everything we can find with them too! Notice the shopping cart by Lucy is full of leaves!
On another warm day Grandpa was pulling all the flowers out of the flower beds and found a Gardner snake. Daddy picked it up and the girls were fascinated by it. At first they just looked at it, but then they got courageous and touched it. I am not sure if these are my girls after all. I was only close enough to get a picture and then I was out of there. I do not like snakes at all!
Here is to the warm weather! I know we need the snow, but I am not going to lie I am loving this warm weather and do not want it to end anytime soon!

No comments: