Friday, November 2, 2012

Lucy Turns 2!

She is TWO!
I know I can't believe it either! She definitely already acts like she is 8, but still it seems so weird that she is 2 now. I can't believe that she isn't my baby any more. With that said I am not going to lie about the fact that I am excited that I can now say that I have a 4 year old, a 2 year old, and a baby and not a 1 year old and a baby. People looked at me like I was crazy! Oh well some days I think I am! To think 2 years ago I was in Iowa giving birth to this baby girl! Oh how life has changed since then!
Lucy at birth
November 2, 2010
Lucy at one
2011
Lucy is two
2012
 
I really wanted to make her day special for her. So we started early in the day and continued all day long!
We put a candle in her oatmeal for breakfast and sang to her and she LOVED it!

At lunch we did it again. This time the candle went in her cheese sandwich.

After lunch and when daddy got home we went to Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate! Lucy was so excited to go for HER birthday. When we got there Chuck E. Cheese was having a little dance party and the girls went over and showed him their moves.


After dancing we moved on to the rides. I love Lucy's face in this one.

I had to capture this one of Caleb and Nicole riding one of the rides. Lucy was in with them, but got bored of it and got out. I thought it looked funny having a grown man on one of the rides!

This was one of her favorite cars to drive because it moved all of the place like you were really going through rough terrain.
After Chuck E. Cheese my parents and BreAnn joined us for dinner at Red Robin. We sure do love that place!
After Red Robin we took a trip to Krispy Kremes to get a doughnut and watch them make them, lucky for us they were making them at the time so they got to see it done.


When we got home we made her a small doughnut cake and once again sang to her.

Then it was time to open a couple of presents. We were saving some for her little party the next night.
She opened a cute outfit.

And a fun play tent, that we took back and got a bigger and better one for her.
All in all I think she had a great day and enjoyed being the center of attention!
 
Boy to I LOVE my Lucy Goose! I am so glad she is a part of our family! She gives me a run for my money, but I wouldn't have it any other way!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY!!!

No comments: