Monday, November 12, 2012

Nicole's Blessing Day

Nicole was blessed yesterday November 11, 2012 by her Dad. He did such a great job and gave her such a sweet blessing. I am grateful that I am married to a worthy Priesthood holder and that he was able to preform this special blessing. Nicole is such a sweet little girl and we are so happy and blessed to have her in our family. I always said I only wanted one girl, but I wouldn't trade having my three little angels for anything! 
All three of my girls have worn this exact same blessing dress! 
Isn't she such a gem!
A cute little family of FIVE! Crazy that their are five of us now!
Nicole and Daddy
Mommy and baby Nicole
My three sweet girls!
I love Nicole's smile in this one. 
Isn't this just so precious! They truly love their little sister!
Nicole was blessed at 2 months old.
Uncle Eric had to go to work so we took a picture of  him and Aunt BreAnn with Nicole before he left.
My side of the family minus Eric who was working.
Since Caleb's family is so spread out it is a treat when any of them can make it to special family events. We got lucky for Nicole's blessing and got to have Caleb's sister Cami join us. 
Mommy and Daddy with the special little lady!
We love you Nicole!

No comments: