Wednesday, December 7, 2011

White Coat Ceremony (4 months late)

Well it finally happened, or I should say it finally officially happened. Caleb had his white coat ceremony. You see the way it works is that in 7th trimester the students have a ceremony where they receive their white coats and are officially allowed to see patients in the student clinic. Well when that day was suppose to happen for Caleb, back in July, they had a bomb scare at school! Go figure! It obviously got cancelled and they just went on with things. Well I think some people might have complained about it so they rescheduled it for 8th trimester as a transition from the student clinic to the outpatient clinic. Some people thought it was dumb that they were doing it 4 months later and decided not to go. The turn out for their class was pretty small, but I will tell you what I was still excited to go. After all it is such a huge milestone in their schooling. I am glad I went and I am so proud of Caleb.
Makayla and Lucy waiting patently for it to start

My camera didn't take good pictures but oh well here are a couple from the ceremony.

All of us with the soon to be "Dr. Lorenc"

We are very proud of you!
Luckily one of our friends did decide to come so Makayla had someone to play with. Makayla and Ashlyn played on the stage after the ceremony and had a blast.
Can't forget Lucy! She also was having a blast running around on the stage!
Caleb with his girls!

No comments: