Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Eve Fun 2011

Christmas once again has come and gone in the Lorenc house, and yes we did have a great time! I am not going to lie and say that I didn't miss going home and being with family, because I did, but I am glad that I have my cute little family and that is who I got to be with for the Holidays. So here is a little recap on the this years events!
A few days before Christmas the girls and I went to a friends house and made gingerbread houses. Makayla had to much fun and was so proud of her end result!
Lucy just wandered around the whole time. I think she was secretly watching for the kids to drop any candy on the floor so that she could pick it up and eat it! Little stinker!
On Christmas Eve we made sugar cookies. This is one of Makayla's favorite things to do. She loves to help me cook and I think she especially loves making these cookies because it is super messy!

Frosting time! Look at that cheeser in the back! Lucy tried to eat the frosting the whole time, and to be honest I am not sure how much she actually got! I Hope it wasn't too much!
In my family it is tradition to have a ham dinner on Christmas Eve and even though we weren't home this year I still wanted to make sure we had a nice ham dinner. It was just us this year and while it was quiet and small I really enjoy being with my family!
After dinner we all opened our usual one present. Can you guess what they were......
Yup pajamas! I love Makayla's face when she opens things. She makes whatever it is seem like it is the BEST thing in the world.
The girls showing off their Palmer jammies! I made these again this year and I am pretty proud of the way they turned out!
The back view!
Graduation in 2012 I can't wait!!!
Just chillin by the fire in their cute jammies!
Later on that night we went over to the Jorgensen's house to read and act out the nativity story.
Makayla and JayLene played and played with the baby in the cradle it was so cute. They took turns being Mary and it was so cute!
Makayla being Mary (I love this picture) and Canyen being Joseph.
Lucy got to be a sheep and isn't she the cutest sheep you ever saw!
A group shot of all the participants! It turned out really cute and ShaLene made a cute video it all, but I can't ever get any videos to upload so you will just have to take my word for it!
After the nativity stuff we headed home so the girls could go to bed and be ready for Christmas morning!

No comments: