Friday, December 9, 2011

Disney on Ice 2011

Recently a friend of ours asked us if we were interested in going to Disney on ice with them. Of course I said yes! Makayla LOVES Disney anything and I knew she would be ecstatic to go to it.
It started with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Goofy coming out, and as soon as they did this is the face we got from Makayla!
She was so excited!
Lucy enjoyed it as well and probably more than I thought she would.
Alice in Wonderland
Tinkerbell
(one of Makayla's favorites)
Another one of Lucy enjoying the show. She loved listening to the music.
A family shot during intermission.
Makayla and her cute friend JayLene. It was so fun to go with some good friends.
Lion King
Aladdin
Little Mermaid
Tangled
(another one of Makayla's favorites)
At the end all of the princess came out and Makayla thought it was the coolest thing in the world! She was pointing to all of them and naming them and making sure I saw all of them.
I didn't get a picture of one of her favorites, Snow white, but at least she is in this one.
Makayla after the show.
She was one happy girl.
We had a lot of fun and I can't believe we have never gone to one before. I think Makayla may be talking Grandma into taking her in the near future.

No comments: