Monday, October 6, 2008

Single and Looking!

A few weeks ago on a Sunday my cousin came to my parent's house for dinner. He came riding up on his new motorcycle in the poring rain! He didn't know it was suppose to be rainy that day, even though it had been in the weather report for a long time before. Anyway he had to put all his clothes in the dry while he was their house. When it was starting to get late and he decided he needed to go he asked my mom for some plastic bags for his feet so that they wouldn't get wet as he drove home. My dad did one better and got him this raincoat and pants! He put it all on, plastic bags on the feet and all! We had a good laugh with him and his response was "At least I won't get wet this way!" As he left we thought what would it be like to be driving down the freeway and look to your side and see this young guy riding a nice motorcycle wearing this bright yellow rain gear and plastic bags on his feet. We spent the rest of the night laughing our heads off! Brandon we love ya! Thanks for making us laugh!
Yes ladies he is SINGLE (for the time being)!!!
Here he is getting those plastic bags on his feet to keep the water out!

Here he is getting ready to ride home in the rain!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Well lets set him up with my 22 yr old sister :)

The Barbers said...

Too funny! Though if I saw him riding down the road, I don't know if I would be inclined to laugh or be afraid. :)