Sunday, September 28, 2008

Laundry Day

So Makayla is almost 6 months old, only a few more days, and I thought it was time to wash all of her bigger and warmer clothes since it should, key word should, be getting colder soon. I went through all the new stuff and got my laundry started on Saturday morning. I couldn't believe how much there was to wash with her clothes and ours put together. It took me all day Saturday to get it all done, and I didn't have time to fold it as I was doing it, so by Saturday night we had piles of laundry to fold. Caleb thought it would be fun to put Makayla in all the clothes and take some pictures. So here she is amidst all the clothes, most of which are hers that she hasn't worn yet.

I though this was such a precious picture of her.

When we first threw all the clothes on her she was just a giggling and trying to eat them all. That is her favorite thing to do put everything and anything in her mouth. I love when she giggles it makes me so happy to be a mom!

3 comments:

The Michiganders said...

She is such a doll! We miss you guys! I would love to be able to see her growing. She seems to have the sweetest personality.

So glad you are blogging so we can see her!

Holly said...

I can't wait to start putting taylin in "warm clothes" haha. I have a bit of shopping to do for them though-she seems to be growing like a weed! Makayla is so cute!

Trina said...

She is getting so big and is dang cute! It's crazy how time flies. Jasmine loves looking at Makayla's pictures! Her bedroom is way cute too!