Sunday, September 28, 2008

Attitude!

I thought I would share some of these "attitude" pictures of Makayla with you.
Boy does she make us laugh. Whenever we put her down in anything that has an edge to it, like her car seat, bathtub, bouncer, swing, etc. when we look at her she has to have her arms out over the edge of them. Sometimes, especially in her car seat it looks like she is holding on for dear life! She also likes to pull this face that makes you think she has some major attitude! Just thought I would share this with you!

Here she is at bath time! She sure loves being in the water, and I can't wait until she gets to sit up on her own and play. See her right arm over the side of the tub.


Here she is in her bouncer right after a nap. She is just sit there again with her right arm over the side!

This is probably my favorite! She is just "chillin" in her swing! I love this little girl!

3 comments:

The Barbers said...

This is so funny to me. Why in the world would she need her arm hangin out?

Holly said...

Oh I love that last picture too! She is such a cute girl! WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER!!!

Amanda said...

The last picture is so cute! Sounds like she already has such a fun personality!