Monday, September 1, 2008

It Officially Starts!

That is right whether I am ready or not, BYU football season has officially begun! Those of you that know us, know that we are die hard BYU fans. Well I should say Caleb is a die hard BYU fan. I enjoy watching them play, but I would not be heart broken if I missed a game. I truly believe that Caleb may shed a tear if he has to miss a game! (Love ya Babe)
Caleb and I were both excited for this season to start so that we could dress Makalya in her first BYU outfit. While we were in Provo this summer I went to the bookstore and bought her a BYU shirt. Yes it is pink, but it still says BYU on it. Daddy couldn't have been more proud of his little BYU fan!

Daddy and Mommy with their baby BYU fan!

Since our friends Kipp and Krystal are also big BYU fans we decided to watch the first game with them. I figured it was better to have someone there that Caleb could talk football with, so that I didn't have to the whole game long. We took some cute pictures of the kids in their BYU attire.

Here is Makalya, Kyson, and me getting ready for the big game!!

Here are the proud daddy's with their "little cougars"
(Caleb with Makayla & Kip with Kyson and Taylee)
It was an exciting game with a great ending! BYU won by a score of 41-17 (I think) The boys really enjoyed it and I was happy because as some of you know if BYU doesn't win I don't get any sleep and no it isn't because Makayla doesn't sleep it is because her daddy doesn't sleep!! Not everyone enjoyed it as much as the boys did.

Here are the poor girls all worn out having to watch the entire game. Lets just say that I am glad she doesn't share the same enthusiasm for the game as her daddy!
GO BYU!!!!

4 comments:

Trina said...

Sounds like you had quite the summer and tons of fun. Makayla looks adorable in her BYU attire. Have fun teaching and we'll have to get together a few times before you go to Iowa. (I evidently have some catching up to do since I didn't know that was where you were heading)

The Barbers said...

As much as I love my brothers and have enjoyed getting to know most of them better, I'm glad I never married any of them. (I can only imagine the comments that statement is going to bring!)
I would hurt someone if I had married a sports fan!

tHe sMiTh SaGa said...

Hey Marci!!! My long lost Bountiful Family Cleaners Buddy! HOw the heck are ya? Your little girl is super cute. Congrats! I'm so glad that I found you...(through Betsy's blog that is)
My blog is ashleyjessesmith.blogspot.com
Hope all is doing well
Looking forward to hearing from you
Ashley (formerly Goodrich) Smith

holly said...

I think Makayla is such a pretty little girl!! She has such cute features!! And she makes a very good looking little cougar!