Saturday, August 30, 2008

Long Semester!!


This last week was my first official week back at school with the students. After one week I have come to the conclusion I don't know how I am going to do it! While I love my students, I am not so sure that I love being in that hot room away from my little girl for the majority of the day. I think that I forgot how much work teaching really is.


Now that I am back I feel like I have three full time jobs instead of the one that I was use to all summer long.
I am a MOMMY
a WIFE
and a TEACHER
who is trying real hard to be good at all three. Only time will tell how good of a job I will do. Not only did I start back to school this past week, but Caleb did also. He too is torn, while he loves learning he also hates to be away from his family for that amount of time. He is gone everyday until 8:00 pm and on Wednesdays he is gone until 10:00 pm. Did I mention that this was going to be a very long semester!

2 comments:

The Barbers said...

Good luck this semester! I worked, had a new baby and went to school. I never finished school because I couldn't do it all. We had to eat, so I kept my job, I couldn't send a baby back, so school lost out.

The Lorenc Family said...

Oh, I feel your pain! Brady is gone every day until 9:30 pm. Only Firdays is he home. It's LOOOONG week!