Thursday, October 16, 2008

Twilight Character

Since I am a huge Twilight fan I thought it would be fun to see which character I was. I took this quiz and I ended up being Esme. I also made Caleb take it while he was sitting by me doing homework. As he was taking it he said to me, "I bet I am going to be Edward!" I laughed at him! He only said it because he knows that I like Edward a lot! Well he took the quiz and needless to say he wasn't Edward, he was Emmett. I know I am weird, but it was still fun to do!
You are thoughtful and care very deeply for your family. A loving home is of great
importance to you and you always try to make people feel welcome. Although you have a great capacity to love, you also have a great capacity to hurt, so at times you can be
sensitive. You're firm when you need to be, but people trust your judgment and
appreciate the kind way you always handle things.
You are strong and playful, with a good sense of humor. If there’s a problem, you’d rather be actively doing something than sitting around coming up with solutions. Despite you’re aggressive and competitive nature though, you’re always there to backup those closest to you.

1 comment:

Trina said...

That's fun I think I'll try it. Sorry Makayla was sick! That's no fun.