Sunday, January 3, 2010

Temple Square 2009

So, I am going to be playing catch up from our trip to Utah for Christmas. I have a lot to write about and so I will be making a few entries to cover them, so that I don't have one long post.
One of the first things we did when we got to Utah was go to Temple Square to see the lights. It is funny how when you live in Utah Temple Square can seem like no big deal, but once you leave it is something you miss. (maybe that is just me) Anyway it was a blast and even more fun because Makayla was with us and she loved them!
We went with my family and had a great time!
It was pretty cold the night we went, so we had to bundle Makayla up. Now doesn't she look so warm and cozy!
How long do you think she stayed in the stroller.......?
Not very long!
Makayla and Daddy!

Uncle Cory, Makayla, & Uncle Eric!
They love her even if she isn't too fond of them all the time!
Grandma, Makayla, & Grandpa!
These two adore Makayla and she sure loves them!


Our Little Family!


The hat she is wearing was mine when I was a little girl. I thought it was so cool that it was in good enough shape for her to wear this year!
The whole gang!
We had so much fun! It was great to be all together!
Stay tuned for more of our trip to Utah and Christmas!

1 comment:

The Lorenc Family said...

I love Temple square, too. Any time of year, but especially Christmas! What a great family you have! Those are great photos!