Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Makayla's "New" Favorite Things

This is just a quick update of Makayla, since we all know that this blog is all about her anyway!
We recently purchased a Wii and Makayla is a pro at it! Ok not really after all she isn't even 2 yet, but she loves to play with us and when she does something right she can be heard saying,
"I did it!"
Here she is showing off her mad bowling skills!
Another "new" thing that Makayla is starting to do is take off her clothes at random times. It hasn't happened in public yet, but when we are at home sometimes she will come in and not have her pants on. The other day this what she did.....
Taking off the shirt isn't as easy I guess.
One of my favorite "new" things that Makayla likes to do is, "help mommy". Whenever I need to make dinner Makayla is right there wanting to help. When it is time to eat she tells daddy all the things that she helped me do to get ready for dinner. Boy she's a smart one!
Making dinner!
(Cutting up cantaloupe)
I just had to add this one, she is just so cute!

5 comments:

Kate said...

I can't believe how big she is! Can we really be growing up enough to have kids that big??!! ;) You're an awesome mom! Keep in touch friend! I miss you!

Cami and Wes said...

really adorable :)

Natalie said...

cute coat! ;)

Trina said...

Wow, she is getting so big, but she is super cute and I love how she gets into wii games. My kids don't quite get it yet, but I guess they try.

The Lorenc Family said...

She's a pro! We'll have to come visit so she can teach us her mad bowling skills! :) haha! It looks like you two have a lot of fun together!