Sunday, December 13, 2009

Family Pictures 2009

So a few weeks ago we had family pictures taken for the first! Makayla is 20 months old and I was starting to feel a little guilty about it! We had a friend do it and she did a fabulous job! She has told me she will make sure we do them regularly while we are out here! Check out her photography blog here. Thanks Becky!
I just love this one! The light hitting Makayla is perfect!
Look at her little tongue!

I love my family!
She had so much fun playing peak-a-boo!
Gotta have one of these shots!

4 comments:

Cami and Wes said...

awe- sooo cute :)

weston'smommy said...

Your family looks just precious! I just love that top picture.

Katy said...

These pictures are darling, Marci!!! I can't believe how big Makayla is getting!

Holly said...

These are soooo cute! Hope you have fun in Utah! We'll be there ASAP!