Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Makayla's First Pedicure (I know, I know)

After my Grandma's funeral we still had a few days to hangout with my family, which was so nice! My mom had promised Makayla that the next time we came home she could go with us to get a pedicure. We thought that would be next summer, but alas it turned out to be a month later. When my mom and I decided that we needed another pedicure before I left Makayla insisted that she get to come, and of course my mom could say no to her!

So yes Makayla at age 3 got her first pedicure and she LOVED it! I think I might have created a monster! At least she is cute right....


Soaking her feet.

(we were just going to get her toes painted, but she wanted the whole thing done. so of course my mom gave in and let her get the real deal)


Getting ready for the paint. She loved every second of it and was so enthralled in the whole process.


Such a big 3 year old!


Makayla and Grandma.

(Grandma definitely spoils her)


The people there were so sweet to her and made her feel so special. Makayla sat so still it was amazing.


The finished product. The color was so cute on her. She even got a flower on them. So cute!


She is growing up too fast!


This was a one time thing, trust me!

No comments: