Saturday, August 27, 2011

Grandma's Funeral


When I got the phone call that my Grandma wasn't doing to well and wouldn't be with us much longer, I knew that I had to make the trip even if it was without Caleb. I started looking for flights and by the weekend I was on my way to Utah. The girls and I made it there without too much of a problem, we only had an hour delay in Minnesota and both girls did very well. I am so glad I was able to be there. My Grandma is so important to me and I could not have imagined missing it for the world. The funeral went very well, and it was nice to be around family during this difficult time.


Lucy and Brinley entertaining themselves very nicely.


My beautiful Makayla. For a 3 year old her understanding of what was going on amazed me. She truly loved her Great-Grandma.


Dedication of the grave




The 5 kids

-Aunt Sue, Mom, Uncle Mike, Aunt Julie, and Aunt Bonnie-

These five took such amazing care of my Grandma. They loved her so much, and they will miss her dearly.


Me with my girls.

We were sad that dad couldn't make it, but with his crazy school schedule we understood.


My family

Again I am so thankful for the plan of salvation and my knowledge that families are forever and that I will be all of them forever!

No comments: