Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Utah Wedding

Wow! Two months with no posts, man I am good!
So I guess I get to play a little catch up on here. For the last 5 weeks Makayla, Lucy, and I have been in Utah, with Caleb joining us at the beginning of the trip and the end of it. I am going to write about the trip in a few different posts so bare with me.
The reason for our trip in the first place was because my little brother was getting married, so that is the post I will start with. We were so excited to get to go and spend this exciting day with my little brother and soon to be sister-in-law, and wouldn't have missed it for anything. Here are some pictures from their special day, January 29, 2011
Makayla getting her hair done for the big day. She sat so still I was amazed, since she never sits that still for me. Funny thing about her getting her hair done, was she really didn't want to have it done. I think she was afraid we were going to "cut" it and she doesn't want it cut. Anyway the only way I could get her to agree to letting my cousin Brooke do it was to promise her that she could have sparkles in her hair. Thanks Brooke for making that happen!
All done!
Isn't she the prettiest thing your have ever seen?
Makayla and Uncle Eric before the ceremony.
Eric and BreAnn!
(outside the Bountiful Temple)
Lucy all bundled up for pictures at the temple.
Makayla holding BreAnn's flowers, she loved getting to hold them for her.

I love this picture of her!
I think this picture is hilarious! They are so cute together! We are so excited to have BreAnn in our family!

Me and my brothers
The Family at the reception
The girls with their Grandpa
4 generation picture

Our first "official" family of 4 photo
Makayla always has to be the center of attention.
What you get when your almost 3 year old doesn't catch the bouquet and she thinks she should have! Boy was she sad and she let everyone know about it for at least 10 minutes! I guess I shouldn't have sent her out there! haha!
The girls with their Grandma.
The girls and their Uncle!
Thanks for getting married Uncle Eric and making it so we could come and spend time in our favorite place in the world, UTAH!!!

3 comments:

The Zyckis said...

Love these pictures! Makayla's looked like a little doll (LOVE the hair) and you looked gorgeous, Marci! I love how sad she was for not catching the bouquet...always a bridesmaid, never a bride. ;)

Amanda said...

Wow! You guys were busy while you were here in Utah. I just love your family picture - you all look great! Tell Caleb congrats on being half-way done too!

The Barbers said...

Ok., the bouquet catching thing... hilarious!!! You got some absolutely gorgeous pictures of that pretty little girl!