Monday, March 21, 2011

St. Patrick'sDay

I am not really a big St. Patrick's Day person, I think it is because I don' like to wear green! Not that I don't like the color or anything, but I just don't like it on me. Anyway having kids I look forward to ANY holiday so that we can do extra special stuff! So I guess I now like this holiday! Kids make everything more fun!
(Oh and it just so happens that Makayla's favorite color besides pink is green!)
Green English pancakes!
These were my very favorite growing up and now they are Makayla's favorite!
She was a little confused as to why I was making them green. She asked me why I was doing that and when I tried to explain it to her she said well now can we do it red? So much for explaining it!
After breakfast we decided to go to the Zoo!
It was just me and the girls and we had a blast!

Lucy loves being outside!
Makayla with the lions in the background!
She loves them!
Just chilin with her buddies!
No trip is complete without a ride on the carousel.
Me and my girls!
We had such a fun day!

No comments: