Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Utah State Fair 2009

One of our last activities while we were in Utah was going to the State Fair. Now anyone who knows me I love these type of things. I was so excited when I heard the fair was going to be going on while I was in town. I forced my parents and brother to go with me along with my good friends. They were all good sports about it (even if they didn't want to be there!)
Makayla loved it! She loved seeing all the animals, walking through the little farm for kids, and especially the pony ride! Here are some pictures of what we did.

The Pony ride!
She was riding the pony named Joe. My dad thought I was crazy for paying $4 for her to ride it, but hey she loved it so it was worth it!


I just love this picture! They are so cute together! Makayla is going to miss her friends so much!


Makayla and her Uncle Eric by this HUGE pig!


Getting ready for her trip through the little farm for kids! She loved this too!
Here she is riding her John Deer tractor! Fancy that we now live close to the actual John Deer headquarters.


What a cute bunch!
Miss you Ky-Ky and Tae-Tae!

Love, Makayla

1 comment:

Holly said...

What a cutie! Dang that we missed each other while visiting Utah!! TWICE! Maybe next time...