Sunday, September 27, 2009

Country Corner Farm 2009

Ok I guess it is time to post something about Iowa since I am living here and have been for a little while now. However my first post about Iowa won't really be about Iowa but rather about Illinois. This last weekend we went with some friends to the Country Corner Farm (check out this website if you are looking for a fun place to go with kids and get pumpkins, fresh produce and other stuff). It was such a blast! We did a lot of fun things.
We rode out to the pumpkin patch on a tracker and picked out our pumpkins for the year
Isn't she so ready to pick out a pumpkin!!!
Makayla and her new friend Carson! He is such a cutie! We look forward to many more fun times with him!
When we got out to the patch Makayla didn't want to walk so she had to be pulled in a wagon! Such a diva! Oh and when we were getting the wagons to use we saw like a million, ok not that many, mice running around them! Ugh gross!!!
Just a cute picture!
They had a little petting zoo where you could go and feed some animals. I didn't think Makayla would like feeding them too much, I thought she would think it was gross and scary, but boy was I wrong she loved it!
Feeding the goats or sheep I am not sure which one it was.
Look at her cheesy face! So fun!
We had a fantastic time! I am so grateful for the time Caleb takes out of his busy school schedule to do fun things like this with us!
Family Picture Fall 2009!
Oh and thanks Crystal for remembering to bring a camera so that I can have some of these memories! :) I still can't believe I forgot my camera!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! That was a good time! And yes I had to mention UFC, it's crazy running into someone you know when your 1000 miles from home and it's funny that we used to be like the biggest rivals!

Brooke said...

Yay! I love these pics! I hope all is well! We miss you guys!