Monday, September 14, 2009

Another Season Begins

And so begins another football season! Who is our team? Let me remind you.....
BYU!!!
We are two weeks into the season and the cougars have started out great! We love watching the games. I have missed watching them with Caleb. We just found out that we will be able to see more of them than we thought in Iowa, and we are so HAPPY!
I have a tiny confession...........
I love to watch college football and could watch it all day long! I don't like NFL, but if there is a college game on I will watch it, and yes enjoy it!
We bought Makayla a BYU shirt last year and had her wear it every game day, so before we left we bought one for her to wear this year, so here are some pictures of our "tiny" cougar!

She even says "Go Cougars" with her arm in the air! I can't wait for her to be able to watch the games with daddy! He is a HUGE fan as well!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

LOVE IT!!!
We are so glad that we can see so many games here! And then we turn KSL.com on and listen to them over the computer. Not the same, but still somethin'!
It has been so fun to gather around the TV and watch them play! We were freaking out about the Oklahoma game! So much fun!
I hope you are having so much fun and it will be great to see you when you get back!