Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Tree

Since Caleb and I have been married we have always gone out and gotten a REAL tree for CHRISTMAS. This year was no exception! The Saturday after Thanksgiving we took Makayla and went and found the "perfect" tree. It sure was a lot of work: going to Lowe's, looking through all the options, loading it in my dad's truck, and finally setting it all up in the house! One day I hope to really go on an adventure to get our Christmas tree, but I guess Lowe's will have to do for this year.
We waited to decorate the tree until the next morning because we were so tired when we finally got home with the tree. We even let Makayla help out with hanging the ornaments.
(Makalya and daddy hanging the panda ornament.)
(Shae, Michelle, Meghan, Rachel, and Zac look closely, it's the ornament you gave us last year!!)

After the tree was all decorated I couldn't help but take a few cute pictures of Makayla in front of it all dressed up and ready for church! Luckily for us she isn't crawling yet, so she can't get to the tree! I do have a feeling that she might be crawling by Christmas!!

Too CUTE for words!!!

1 comment:

The Barbers said...

At some point I want to start buying real trees for Christmas. In the meantime I keep trying to find candles that will make up for the lack of pine scent. I was hopeful that this Yankee Candle would be it, but it's strength petered out by the third day!