Sunday, June 1, 2008

Makayla's Story

I told you this blog would turn into an all about Makayla blog so here is the first entry of many more to come. Makayla is now two months old! I wanted to share some pictures from the day she was born and tell you a little bit about that great day. Well it all started early Monday morning March 31, 2008 I went into the hospital to be induced. It wasn't because I had to be induced, but because I wanted to. You see I didn't want an April Fools baby! Well after about a 10 hour labor she was here! She was born at 5:33 pm! She was 7lbs 6oz and was 20 1/4 inches long. I remember thinking I can't believe she is finally here, and I am officially a MOM! We go back and forth about who she looks like. Some think she looks just like Caleb and others think she looks just like me, so who really knows. I just know that she is the most beautiful little girl that I have every seen! (I know I am biased, but oh well!!) Makayla truly is a blessing in our life and we are so glad that she is here with us! Enjoy the pictures!

Our first family picture!





Makayla getting all cleaned up!






She had a really bad cone head when she was born.
Here she is getting her hair done! (She is so cute!)




This is what would happen each time I would try
to feed her. We said she had narcolepsy!

Makayla the day we went home!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO cute!! Look at my blog:

http://www.the1stm.blogspot.com
-Meghan

lindsey hill said...

she is pretty darn cute!!! I am so proud of you that you finally started a blog. I take it you figured out the instructions. Way to go

Brady said...

I am so happy about my new niece. You will be a GREAT mom! -Yvonne