Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Caleb's First Father's Day

Well Sunday was Caleb's first "real" father's day and I think he truly enjoyed it. I made sure that he got breakfast in bed and that he got to relax all day long. Even though he enjoyed that, it was still hard for him to let me wait on him hand and foot. You see I have one of the greatest husbands who always wants to do things for me. He is not only one of the greatest husbands, but he is also one of the greatest dads! He loves to be around his little girl. Since he is gone most of the day with school and work, when he is home all he wants to do is play with and take care of Makayla. Sometimes I have to force him to stop playing with her so that he can study and pass his classes.

Here is Caleb and Makayla before church on Caleb's first father's day!!

After church we went over to my parents house to have a BBQ. That is where Caleb got his father's day present from Makayla and I. Before church I had given Caleb a volleyball, so he wasn't expecting what he got later. While at my parents house I asked Caleb to go and get the folding chairs out of the closet in my old bed room. When he went to get them out there they were with a big bow on the front of them. What were they you ask, his new GOLF CLUBS! He has wanted golf clubs for awhile now, but wouldn't buy them for himself because they do cost a pretty little penny. So I went and bought them for him, because we all know I don't have a problem spending money! He has only had them for two days and he is already using them to putt around the house, go figure! He will really get to use them when we go to St. George with my family for a little vacation this summer.

Here he is with his new found love!

No comments: