Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Girls Night Out

After two months of staying home with my beautiful daughter,
(Just thought I would throw this picture in)

I decided I really needed a girls night out. I just needed to get away for a few hours, because we all know that I can't be away from my baby for too long. So my mom, my sister-in-law, and I went out and got pedicures! Caleb bought me one for Valentine's Day, since I couldn't reach my feet to paint them due to the pregnancy. I obviously didn't use it while I was pregnant, so I used it last night and all I have to say is WOW! I was missing out! My friends have talked about pedicures and how great they are, but I have never listened to them. It was so nice to have someone give me a pedicure! If you haven't ever taken the time to get a pedicure I highly recommend you do, they are heavenly! Even my mother who wasn't big on the idea to start with admitted that it was well worth it. I have decided that I need to get one more often, hopefully Caleb will agree with me!!

(Here is the finished product)

3 comments:

Holly said...

oh fun! I don't know that I would like someone touching me feet!! Hey did you get a hold of Chelsea for pictures by chance?!

Trina said...

Cute pink! Your toes look perfect! I definitely don't have perfect feet or toes, maybe that's why I've never gotten a pedicure. It sounds like you had fun though!

Pari said...

I was never into the idea of pedicures, until I got my first one and then I couldn't believe I hadn't done it sooner. I'm with you - they are great!

Love the toes - wish I could have been there with you!