Friday, June 29, 2012

Lagoon Fun

Back to the updates! So after we left dear old Iowa and drove the 22 hours it took us to get home, we decided that the girls needed to do something fun since it had been such a long drive and such a huge change. Lucky for us my dad's work had their Lagoon day the Saturday after we arrived home. We took advantage of it and went. Everyone had so much riding the rides, well everyone but me seeing as I was almost 7 months pregnant. I had fun watching my girls have fun though so it was all worth it!
Makayla took her little sister under her wing and showed her what to do!


Riding Bulgy the Whale. One of my favorites when I was young!

I think these little boats were Lucy's favorite! She loved ringing the bell!


Taking a ride on the miniature Tidal Wave 

This is the miniature ride that shoots you up in the air and then drops you. Makayla did not want to go on it, she was a little scared. We knew she would love it so we insisted that she try it. After a lot of convincing we finally got her to agree to try it. Look at her face before, she was not happy! 
Look at her face after, she LOVED it!
Lucy wasn't a huge fan of having to be driven around. By this point she was a pro and wanted to do all the rides herself. 

All the fun finally wore her out! Notice the diapers we used for a pillow! Hahaha!
Finished off the trip with a ride on Rattle Snake Rapids. They were soaked after! We had a really fun day! We are so excited to be back around family so we can do fun things like this all the time!

No comments: