Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A "Few" Good Friends!

One of the hardest parts of leaving Iowa was leaving some great friends! We have come to love our friends out here so much! They have become like family to us! We had one last BBQ to say goodbye and boy am I going to miss these great people!
Girls group shot!
I had to put this one up just because of what Travis was doing. I sure hope he enjoys looking at this!
These are some of my dearest friends! 
Good thing I get to see two of them still, since they are also moving back to Utah! We are still trying to convince the other two to follow suit!
A group shot of the boys. Do you know how hard it is to get boys to get together enough to take their picture? Well let me tell you it is like pulling teeth!
My two sweet girls. They are also going to miss some great friends!
Some of the cutest kids ever!
Macy and I! Another one I am really going to miss!
Another group shot. Man I hate goodbyes!
Lucy started to get tired and I just thought this was a precious picture of her with Caleb!
It started to get late, but we didn't want to leave because it meant it really was the end, so we hung out a little later and we are so glad we did. This is the time of year when the fireflies are out so we were able to let Lucy see them for the first time. She didn't know what to think about them at first.
As  you can see she loved them by the end and wanted Caleb to keep catching them!
Lucy and Max! Love this little boy!
Makayla and her little friend JayLene catching their own fireflies! These two were hilarious to watch they would scream and giggle each time they came close to catching one!
Again I can't say enough about our Iowa family! We are truly going to miss you all! Thanks for all the wonderful memories!!!

No comments: