Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Lucy's First Ponytail

FINALLY!!!
I can finally put Lucy's hair in a little ponytail on the top of her head!!!!
Makayla had a ton of hair at this age so it is weird for me to still be putting headbands on Lucy.
Side view!
Not all of it fits in the ponytail, but at least she shouldn't get mistaken as a boy anymore when I don't put a headband on her!
Front view! She is so cute!
Oh can you see the cut she has on her lower lip? Well one night when we were putting her down for bed she was sitting on Caleb's lap and she jumped off of something and smacked her face on the garbage can that is in there room. We though she just bumped it, but when Caleb's pulled her away from his shoulder she was bleeding pretty bad. She is so tough though and she let me wipe it off put ice on it for a minute and she was as good as new.
She was running away from me as I was trying to take her picture. She thought it was so funny! I think this picture captures her personality so well. She is so fun and silly!
Yay for ponytails!

No comments: