Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Lucy!

Wow a full year has gone by and my Lucy is now 1! I can hardly believe it was a year ago that I was in the hospital holding my sweet baby girl for the first time! I remember wanting Lucy to come so bad because my parents had come out to be here for her birth. I remember going to the hospital Monday night “having contractions” and the doctor being so nice and not sending me home even though she could have. I remember getting checked into my room, getting my epidural (that only worked on one side), and settling in for what would come bright and early in the morning. When it was time to push it literally only took 2 pushes to get her out. She came so easily! I was in labor for about 8 hours and at 3:35 AM Lucy Christelle Lorenc was born weighing 7 lbs 1 oz and measuring 20 ½ inches long. I was so excited to be a mom again and fell in love with her right from the beginning!


It is crazy to think she ever was that small.

She has grown leaps and bounds in the past year. She is walking all over the place. She started about 2 ½ weeks ago. She never really liked or got the whole crawling thing down. Walking is by far her preference. She has a TON of teeth. Literally she has 12 of her teeth in already. She LOVES to eat! She wants anything and everything we are eating! She especially loves her baby puffs and English pancakes. She is saying words like mommy, daddy, hi, thank you, and baby! She is absolutely in love with babies! She is constantly looking for one to carry around with her. She sleeps through the night and goes down on her own. She has been doing this for a long time
now. She also is great at taking naps. She usually takes 2 a day. What can I say she loves her sleep! I love to get kisses anytime I get her out of bed. She loves her big sister and likes to follow her around. She is such a sweet girl and boy is she a momma’s girl! She definitely makes our family more complete and we couldn’t imagine life without her! Here are some pictures of her growing up through the year…….

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY!!


WE LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: