Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2011

Well it is that time of year again, time for our annual trip to the pumpkin patch! I love going here each year and often look forward to it for a long time! This year we went back to Country Corner. We went here two years ago, out first year living out here. We went with some great friends and had so much fun! Just like last year it was a very hot day when we decided to go, not as hot as the year before, but still hot.
Riding the cow train. This time Makayla got to ride by herself and Lucy rode with her daddy. Caleb said Lucy was laughing and smiling the whole ride! Aren't those cows the cutest little things.
Shot of our whole group riding the cow train.
Feeding the animals. You can't tell but as I was taking this picture I noticed that Lucy was chewing on something, so when I finished taking the picture I asked Caleb what was in her mouth. He said nothing as he looked down at the cup of animal feed he was holding. I about died as I realized what was in her mouth! Gross!!!! She was eating some of the pellet looking animal feed! I was so grossed out, but I also couldn't stop laughing!
Some of my great friends.
Crystal, ShaLene, Tiffany, and me
Lucy amongst all the pumpkins. She is so cute, if I don't say so myself.
My girls on the giant pumpkins. I love pumpkin picking.
Family picture at the pumpkin patch.
I think she found the perfect pumpkin and she couldn't have been happier about it!
We tried really hard to get all the kids to put their little faces in here, but it was not happening. They wanted nothing to do with it.
So instead the mom's decided to show them how it was done!
We had so much fun! I am really going to miss this next year. Not that we won't go to one next year, but we will be back home in Utah and we probably won't go with these amazing people. It is crazy how time is flying this year, and how everything we do is becoming our last time to do it while we are here. I guess we better live it up!
Oh and to top off the whole thing our friend had her baby this day, Oct. 8th, and we were able to go and see her after we left the pumpkin patch! Yay for baby Zoey!

No comments: