Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Family Pictures 2011

We just recently had family pictures done and I LOVE them! One of my good friends, Erica Jessop, took them and she did a fabulous job! Check out more of her work here!
Makayla 3 1/2 Years Old
Lucy 1 Year Old
I can't get enough of these two!!!
We got this one while Makayla had her only break down, she scraped her finger, and I am so happy we did. I LOVE it!
7 1/2 Years and going strong!
My little family of 4!
Love Lucy's face in this one! It is her typical face.
And that is just a few of them, honestly there are so many more that I love, but I didn't want to put them all on here. I think I already went over board with these ones, but oh well I love them!
Thanks again Erica! You are the best!

3 comments:

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly said...

your girls are SO incredibly cute!! I love all the pics

rychelle said...

Marci! I love them!! They look great!! You have 2 adorable girls! Watch out!