Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sisterly Love

This post is mostly for family away from us to see some pictures of the girls. (not like I don't post enough of them)
Makayla is OBSESSED with Lucy. I am not sure if it is just to get attention from us or if she truly just wants to be around her all the time, but whenever I look at her is is all over Lucy hugging, kissing, and trying to talk to her! I only hope that this "love" continues throughout their lives! Here are some pictures of them.


This was before she became such a fussy baby! So peaceful!
Giving kisses! Lucy gets lots of these and I think it is sweet, most of the time!
A hug this time!
Wide awake and not crying! This is a rare occasion.

This was the sweetest thing that I have seen in a long time. I was making dinner and Lucy was a little fussy and Makayla could see that I was busy so she told me, "Mom I can help. I will read Lucy some stories, because I like it when you read to me!" So cute, right? She was so proud of herself that she was able to get her to stop crying and be content. Boy do I love these two.
These next two are for you Grandma Hunter! Here are the girls in one of their Christmas dresses that Grandma bought for them.
This is one of the things I am looking forward to about having two girls, getting them matching dresses! Makayla loves her dress and they are both so cute in them.
Momma and her two beautiful girls!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Your girls are adorable!! That is seriously the cutest story about Makayla! What a great big sister. Love it. :)

Brooke said...

Congrats on baby #2! She is a doll! Hope you guys are doing well!