Friday, December 3, 2010

Newborn Pictures

I had a friend of mine point out to me that my SECOND child is now 1 month old and she has not seen many pictures of her. She called it second child syndrome and said that by this time with Makayla I had probably posted a million pictures of her. I thought she was probably right, but as I looked back at previous posts I didn't even post about Makayla's birth until she was 2 months old, so I am already ahead of the game with Lucy!
Anyway we had some newborn pictures done, which we never even did with Makayla, I guess that is another one up for Lucy. She was about 2 1/2 weeks old when these were taken. A friend, Erica Jessop, took them for us and we think she did a great job. It was hard to decide which ones to post, but here a some of them.......




I am way behind on my posts so check back soon for posts about Caleb's b-day, Thanksgiving, More of Lucy and Makayla, and our first snowfall!

2 comments:

rychelle said...

Om Gosh! I LOVE THEM!!! She is the most beautiful baby EVER!! Love them! Congrats again!

Unknown said...

Every picture is adorable! I love love love them!