Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Hubby's Birthday!!

I am late posting this and I know that makes me a slacker, but at least I didn't forget the day all together, right?


HAPPY 29th BIRTHDAY CALEB!!!


I sometimes feel bad for him having a birthday right around Thanksgiving I think sometimes it gets over looked. I try not to over look it, but sometimes I just don't think it gets it's justice done.


Caleb's birthday was the day before Thanksgiving this year and he was going to be at school all morning and then we were going to be traveling all afternoon and night to Michigan for Thanksgiving so we decided to celebrated it the day before.

After a long day at school Makayla, Lucy, and I picked Caleb up at school and took him to dinner. After dinner we came home for some good old fashion ice cream and cake. Makayla asked Caleb the week before his birthday if he wanted an Elmo cake or a Football cake. You can guess what he said. So Makayla and I made a football cake. She was so excited to make it for him and it was all she could talk about for a week straight. Once it was made and iced she made sure she got to put the candles in. Here are some pictures of the amazing cake!



The finished product. I think I did a pretty good job. The white frosting was hard to work with but oh well right!


Makayla working really hard to get the candles in just right! Lucy doing her part, sleeping!


Ready for daddy to come home and see it so that we could sing and open presents.


Birthday boy himself ready to blow out his candles and make a wish!

Even though we didn't do anything amazing for his big day I hope he knows how much we love him and how special he is to us!


I had to add this picture because Makayla is just so cute in it and it shows what a good daddy Caleb is. He loves his daughters so much and will let them do ANYTHING they want to him. Makayla takes full advantage of this and I am sure Lucy will to when she is that age. I am waiting for the day that they ask to put makeup on him and he lets them!


Happy Birthday To My Best Friend!

No comments: