Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Purple BOOTS!

Here they are......

The Purple Boots!

Makayla can't get enough of these boots. She found them in her closet and now she insists on wearing them all the time no matter where we are or are going. I always here about kids loving something and always wanting to wear it, but Makayla was never that way until these boots came. Sometimes mom has to veto her wearing them, but most of the time it is all she will wear. Maybe she learned this from her friend Carson and his famous Spiderman boots!


Even in her pj's she still wants to wear them.


Showing off the coolest purple boots!



I also had to throw in a picture of her cute hair that I actually did. I can do it in more ways than just one.

This one is just cute here she is being a pirate! She even says arghhh! Boy is she scary!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it!!! Her boots are adorable! And I love when kids fall in love with something! Unfortunately since Carson wore his boots every day from July to now, they are too worn out to wear anymore (now that we actually need boots). Oh well. Her hair is adorable too!

Brooke said...

So cute! I love her hair! You are amazing!