Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Yet Another Birthday Wish

Happy Birthday Mom/Grandma!




My parents both have birthdays in February so today I just want to give a shout out to my mom on this her birthday!!

I want her to know how much I love her and what a great example she is to me!

She helps me in so many ways I can't even begin to write them.

I am learning to be a great mom because of her and if I can be half as good as she is then I will do just fine.

She is the best mom in the whole world and I am lucky that she is mine!

She is also my best friend (besides Caleb) and I am grateful for the relationship I have with her. I hope to have that kind of relationship with my daughter!

She is also the best Grandma and Makayla loves her so much!

Thanks for all you do to support us!

Again we wish we were there to celebrate this day with you!

We hope your day is a great one!

We love you so much!

No comments: