Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sur-"PRIZE"

SURPRISE!!!!
This is the face we got when we introduced her to this:
We had a service auction for a Relief Society activity recently in my ward and one of the things being auctioned off was a playhouse. Anyone who knows Makayla knows that she would love to have one to play with. Well I ended up getting it and we just had it dropped off to us the other day. We had the missionaries over for dinner that night so Caleb couldn't get it put together before she went to bed, so she didn't get to actually see it and play with it until the next day. Boy does she love it!! Almost everyday she will ask "Prize?" and walk to the door that leads to the basement. All she wants to do is play with it all day long.
Here she is waving bye-bye to me as she is shutting me out of it so she can play with daddy. She always wants daddy to come inside and play. Good thing he is such a great daddy and will do whatever she wants (boy does she had him wrapped around her finger). He even built a play phone out of cardboard to replace the one that is suppose to be there but isn't. Next on his list building her a cradle for her babies! When does he have the time? I have no idea but I know he will do it and it will be great!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Oh how fun! I don't doubt that she loves it! Little girls are the best!!

Becky said...

I am so glad you got it!!! And even after that rude girl bid against you (sorry for the lapse in brain activity!)!!!
I love that she loves it!
Thanks for letting me take your pictures! I am going to work hard on them this week and try and get them to you asap!!! Check out my photoblog when you get a sec. www.thepurephotography.blogspot.com

PS ZUMBA for sure this week before I leave to go out of town!!!

Brooke said...

Yea! I love that! What a fun toy! I'm jealous!

The Lorenc Family said...

Aww. I want one for me!