Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!

HAPPY 28TH CALEB!!!
Today is Caleb's birthday and what is he doing......STUDYING!! Yes you read that right. My dedicated husband has a big test tomorrow so instead of celebrating his birthday he is studying! That is one of the reasons I love him so much. He is a very dedicated man not only to his school work, but also to his family. I couldn't ask for a better husband for me and father for our daughter.
We have done some birthday celebrating already and we will do more later this week.Pictures of the birthday fun to come.
I am so happy to have Caleb in my life!
Happy Birthday!!!
We Love You!!

2 comments:

Katy said...

Happy Birthday Caleb! We miss you guys and wish you were here. :( Have a fun Thanksgiving!

Becky said...

Oh, we were out of town! I hope it was a great day (of studying, yuck!). I hope you guys got to do something this weekend!!! Let us know if you want us to babysit so you can go out!!! We would love to anytime!!!
PS Utah was amazing! You are going to have an amazing Christmas!