Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Precious

So I have been slacking on posting anything, but for a good reason, we were in the process of moving. I have a lot of catching up to do so bare with me as I post a whole lot about the past few weeks before we moved. I wanted to start with this because it is just too cute to skip.
One Sunday night at dinner we were having corn on the cob and Makayla kept pointing and saying she wanted some. I decided to let her try to eat it. What else can I say other than she LOVED IT!
At 15 months enjoying corn on the cob! Can't get any better than that!
(She ate most of the piece too!)

I just had to post these ones. Everyone should know that I love my grandpa Hunter very much and will miss him dearly when we move. He is getting very old and I don't know how much longer her will be around, so when this happened it just melted my heart.
The last Sunday night we had in Utah Grandpa Hunter was over for dinner and Makayla wanted to read some books. She has always been a little bit shy with older people, but on this night she kept giving the books to Great-Grandpa for him to read. At one point Great-Grandpa in his old and fragile state picked her up and sat her on his lap and read the books to her. It was so precious and I just had to take pictures of it. He is always so sweet to her and I hope he knows how much she and I love and miss him!

Makayla and her Great-Grandpa Hunter

2 comments:

Holly said...

That is sooo cute with her and your grandpa!

I'm going to have to try corn on the cob with Taylin. She wants nothing to do with vegetables!

The Barbers said...

I love that you got pictures of her with him. I made a point to take pictures of the girls with Grandma & Grandpa Brady. And now I am so glad I did.