Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Legacy Carnival

Way back in June my grandma's assisted living place held their annual carnival and I took Makayla to it. It was a lot more fun this year having Makayla there. I took her on her first ever pony ride! She loved it! All through the ride she kept saying "Wee Wee Wee". When it came time to get off she sure didn't want to and I had to literally pull her away from the pony.
Just imagine it "Wee Wee Wee"

No carnival is complete without cotton candy and popcorn. Here is Makayla with both.

She is a girl after my own heart! Looks like mom will be getting cotton candy anytime she wants! Dad can't say no to us both!

There was also a pile of hay that the kids could play in. Makayla sure loved it. She also loved Aunt Bonnie for giving her the taffy that mom wouldn't!

Makayla and Aunt Bonnie sitting in the hay.
We sure had a lot of fun at the carnival! Thanks Grandma for inviting us to come!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Mmmmm....Cotton Candy! I want some!