Sunday, August 26, 2012

Temple Open House

Another fun thing we got to do this summer was attend the Brigham City Temple open house. We have talked a lot about the Temple and how special and sacred it is and it has made Makayla super interested in it. She talks about going in some day to get married, so when I told her that with this new Temple she would be able to go in it before it was dedicated she was so excited. 
Our cute little family of 4 almost 5! 
Yes I am huge but I am also only a few weeks away from delivery!

I love these two girls more than anything in the world! 
Aren't they just the cutest little things!
Our family with my parents! We are so lucky to live with them right now and get to do this fun things with them. I am so glad families are forever!

Of course the girls had to play in the water in front of the the Temple! It was a hot day after all.

Such a beautiful building and such a wonderful and neat experience for our family. I hope that Makayla and Lucy realize how special this experience was for them!

No comments: