Thursday, April 5, 2012

St. Patricks Day & Nice Weather

Even though St. Patrick's Day probably isn't a big deal to most people, it is to us. In fact any holiday that I get to have an excuse to do something fun I take! This year we decided to make a rainbow out of fruit. My girls love fruit!

Fruit rainbow with marshmallows clouds and caramel gold!

They were so excited. Makayla loved helping me put it together.
I told you they love fruit! (J/K)
I actually took the pickle jar away from her and boy did she get mad at me! I thought it was hilarious! Shows her personality perfectly.
They were so excited to dig in.
This is what was left after we all had our turns at it!
Later that night we continued the green theme by having Brazilian lemonades. They are made with limes, but don't end up being green so we had to pretend! hahaha!
The weather out here was perfect for a few weeks and trust me we soaked up as much sun as we could during that time. One of Lucy's favorite things to do is blow bubbles. I am not sure how many she actually blows but she loves to carry that thing around and blow at the wand. So cute!
Makayla is much more experienced at the bubble blowing thing.

Showing off there new bubbles! We are so excited for this warm weather and spending more afternoons outside playing!

No comments: