Saturday, April 16, 2011

Better Days

Since today is a pretty crappy day, the weather outside stinks, Makayla is sick, Lucy is cranky because of her teeth, and Caleb is gone I thought I would post some pictures of happier times!

Hahaha! Just playing!

But really here are some random pictures of the girls!


After church one Sunday. The girls playing while mom and dad finished dinner.


For her birthday Makayla got this Cookie Monster play dough thing from our good friends and it seriously entertains her for hours! You make food shapes and feed them to him and he eats them. Pretty cool! Thanks Paul and Natalie!


You can't see them but this was the day I figured out why Lucy has been so cranky..... She has her bottom TWO teeth coming in. She is 5 months and that is just craziness to me!

(April 12, 2011)


The beginning of this week was so beautiful outside. We spent a ton of time outside just playing. We would be out there more if Makayla had her way.

Lucy chillin on the blanket


My two sweet girls! Love them.


Drawing with chalk. She has recently learned to write the letter A. She was practicing outside. So cute, right?


Riding her giraffe that she is getting a little too big for. She got it for her first birthday. I guess it will be Lucy's soon, but don't tell Makayla that she might get upset!


This one just because I think it is cute!

She is getting so big!

1 comment:

rychelle said...

Lucy is so adorable! O love her smile! and of course MaKayla. I misssed her in nursery...she is always my BEST singer!