Friday, April 16, 2010

Just For Fun

So I just have some random pictures of Makayla I wanted to post. So there is no rhyme or reason to this post other than I just wanted to.
Isn't she so cool with her upside down glass, she thought she was!
She loves babies! Our friend had her baby about 2 months ago and anytime we see them Makayla asks to hold her and get so mad if we have to take her away. Aren't they so cute!
Trying to pull an angry face! She isn't very good at it. I think she gets that from her daddy!
First time rollerskating! We definitely need some pads for her to wear before she gets to go out on her own! Thanks Brooke, Andy, and Kaden for the awesome birthday gift!
Now for the picture that I have been waiting to post! I know that one day she will kill me for taking this and more importantly for posting for everyone to see, but is was so funny I just had to and besides I am the parent now and I get to do embarrassing things to my child right!
We are potty training Makayla if you can't tell. We are on day 3 and she is doing really well. we haven't had a wet accident in two days. When it comes to the other kind we haven't been as lucky, but I hear pooping is harder to get anyway so I am ok with it. Well the other night she really needed to go so she got on the potty and this is what happened seriously 2 min. after she sat down. She was so worn out! We kept trying to wake her up and she would go right back to sleep. When we would try to take her off she would get mad and tell us she needed to go. Honestly we couldn't stop laughing! She is definitely my daughter!
Hope you enjoyed the randomness of this post!

4 comments:

rychelle said...

SO cute!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

How FUN! She really is beautiful. I can't believe she is doing so well with potty training and falling asleep on the potty is priceless!

Trina said...

So fun~ I love the skates that's something I'd like to get Jasmine someday :)

The Lorenc Family said...

haha! THOSE are awesome! Keep 'em coming!