Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Family Museum

Sorry there have been so many pictures recently, but I have actually had my camera with me when we have gone and done fun things, so I have to post them!
On the last day that Grandma Hunter was here it was raining like crazy. To pass the time we took Makayla to the Family Museum. She had a blast. There was lots for her to do, and now I know where I will be spending the cold months in the future!
Here are some pictures from our adventures there....
The first thing we found was a big playhouse with all sorts of fun things to play with. One thing they had was a slide, and if you know Makayla she loves to slide!
There was also a little store where they could load up baskets with stuff and then pretend to buy it. She had fun with that.
There was also a place where they could dress up and walk down a runway. I thought Makayla would love to wear the dresses, but really she loved wearing this fur jacket. She kept wanting to put it on. Isn't she cute!
There was also a music room. I thought that was a lot of fun. Makayla also like it because she could make a lot of noise in there. Here she is with Grandma making some music!

Another thing they had was a rock wall. Makayla was unsure about it at first and looked like she was going to cry the first time I put here on it, but by the time it was time to go she wanted to be put up on it. Here we are having some fun!
We had a great day at the Museum. Thanks Grandma for going with us.
The next day we had to say goodbye to Grandma. Boy do we miss her, and we can't wait to see her and Grandpa and the rest of the family this summer!!!!
One last picture before we took Grandma to the airport!
WE LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

2 comments:

rychelle said...

Makayla is adorable. That smile would get me every time. You look a lot like you mommy!!

Hip Heiner Fun said...

Marci you look so beautiful in that picture. And Makayla is adorable!